الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 122664
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jun 2015
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : مصر
المشاركـــــــات : 350,708

All sin is committed against God

All sin is committed against God.

It is like Khtiithma is limited, because they are directed against God is limited.
Thus, the punishment is limited, and only forgiven Bkivarh unlimited ...

Every sin committed is to disobey God. Is a kind of challenge to God and indifference to his commandments,
But it is a revolution and the accession of his opponent the devil ...
Thus, every sin committed not to carry on the love of God, because he says, of loves me and keep my commandments (John 14:15).

So when David made a mistake and my weight was killed, he did not say erred against Uriah the Hittite and his wife,
But he said to God: "You yourself made a mistake, and evil is before you made" (Psalm 50: 4) ...

The really written very wrong, as the Scripture says (Romans 7:13).

And every sin committed by carrying Christ,
Because it is "the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the whole world" (Jn 1:29)
"All we like sheep have gone astray, We have turned every one to his way. The Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all" (Isaiah 53: 6).

You're my brother, maybe Tstsel linear, and Tstsel forgiven, and you think that once you recognize it ends. Your thinking does not address how to forgive this sin to recognize so find it easy not feel the enormity of what you do ... !!
Sin, O man, do not be forgiven, but the blood of Christ, because "without the shedding of blood, does not occur forgiveness" (Hebrews 9:22). What is the position of the priest for forgiveness then?
You just read the analysis or the words: "God Ahallk" is everything?!
Both undoubtedly. Just the word alone is not enough ...

When the priest gives forgiveness, but the process of conversion. Converts written from your account to the account of Jesus Christ. Conveys written from the head to the top of the pregnancy, which bear the sins of the whole world. And then he wiped Jesus Christ with his blood.

But dare I say that Jesus Christ himself when he says to man: "Your sins are forgiven."
These words were not alone suffice without the blood of the Lord.
But the words of the Lord God to man: "Your sins are forgiven," meaning: "I accepted to die for these sins, and accepted that Omahoha in my blood. So I consider forgiven,
Because it is dipped in blood. "Because if it was just enough to forgive the phrase Why, then, was the incarnation, and why permission was hard and redemption?

Because of sin, brother, released the Lord himself, taking the form of slave and was born as a human being, and bear all human weakness.

For sin has become a child, and for escape from Herod to Egypt, and for the scab of the devil, and for persecuted Jews and slighted and insulted and spat upon and beaten, crucified and died.
If I knew all this, how unbearable feelings go wrong?!

You must know very well that every sin must stand in front of God's justice, in order to give an account to him, "and is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Heb. 10:31).

So on the day of Christ's birth, hopes his love for you, and in his quest for salvation and how it is you came from.

Really Christ came to save the world (Jn 3:17).
Came to seek and to save that which was lost ... Is this is all about?
Nope, we notice something else which he had come to represent all of humanity.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24 - 03 - 2017, 11:09 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الصورة الرمزية Mary Naeem

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,213,056

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Mary Naeem غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: All sin is committed against God

Thanks Walaa
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25 - 03 - 2017, 08:07 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
walaa farouk Female
..::| الإدارة العامة |::..

الصورة الرمزية walaa farouk

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 122664
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jun 2015
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : مصر
المشاركـــــــات : 350,708

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو