اخر مواضيع العضو
  Mary Naeem متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,207,162

رداً علي الافتراءات المثارة عن اية (( «وَأَمَّا ذلِكَ الْيَوْمُ وَتِلْكَ السَّاعَةُ..))
بحث مختصر .. رداً علي الافتراءات المثارة عن اية ((32 «وَأَمَّا ذلِكَ الْيَوْمُ وَتِلْكَ السَّاعَةُ فَلاَ يَعْلَمُ بِهِمَا أَحَدٌ، وَلاَ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ الَّذِينَ فِي السَّمَاءِ، وَلاَ الابْنُ، إِلاَّ الآبُ.)) مرقس إصحاح 13 .

طبقا لما سوف أورده من بعض الشواهد الصريحة الكتابية علي سبيل المثال وليس الحصر ، من التوراة بالعبرية والانجيل باليونانية ، مع الإلتزام بالتفاسير اليهودية للكلمة العبرية من التوراة– حتي لا يدعي شهود يهوة أننا كمسيحيين نلي عنق الآية - وذلك من الشريعة الشفوية اليهودية و الأسفار القانوينة الأخري ومن المدراش ومن تفاسير شيوخ اليهودية ، وأيضاً مع الإلتزام بالتفاسير اللغوية التي تخص الكلمة في الإنجيل باليونانية من آباء الكنيسة اليونانية منهم واللاتينية في الابحاث اللاحقة ان شاء الرب وعشنا ......

نستطيع– بنعمة المسيح – أن نقول :-

كلمة ( يَعْلَمُ) أو (يَعْرِفُ) - بفتح الياء - تأتي في بعض الشواهد الكتابية في التوراة وفي الإنجيل – بمعني (يُعَلِّمُ) أو (يُعَرِّفٌ) بضم الياء والتي تعني : يعلن - يكشف – يفصح عن – يجهر ب – يبوح ب – يفشي سراً - يخبر – يصرح ب – يبشر – يُظهر – يبين – يعرض ...إلخ ( كل هذه المترادفات هو تجميع لما وجدته من شتي التفاسير المختلفة التي أطلعت عليها )

Know = Make known , Declare ,Reveal , Proclaim , Teach , Cultivate knowledge , Preach , profess knowledge , show , let somebody know , ……….etc

وعليها فيكون معني الآية : ذلك اليوم وتلك الساعة لا يعلنها للناس أحد من الانبياء ولا من الملائكة ولا حتي المسيح بل الذي سيعلنها للناس هو الآب ذاته فقط .

فالإبن ليس من ضمن مهامه و رسالته للبشر أن يبوح و يفصح عن ذلك اليوم وتلك الساعة التي سوف يعود فيها للعالم ، بل الذي سوف يعلنها و يكشف عنها للناس هو الآب .

فالآب لم يجعل مهمة البوح و الإفصاح عن ذلك اليوم وتلك الساعة من مهام الأنبياء أو الملائكة أو حتي الإبن الذي أرسله للعالم بل هي من مهام الآب فقط .
ولذلك يوضح السيد المسيح أيضاً هذا المعني بآية اخري فيقول ((7 فَقَالَ لَهُمْ: «لَيْسَ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَعْرِفُوا الأَزْمِنَةَ وَالأَوْقَاتَ الَّتِي جَعَلَهَا الآبُ فِي سُلْطَانِهِ،)) أعمال الرسل إصحاح 1

فنحن نفسر الآية في ضوء الآيات الأخري :-

((15 كُلُّ مَا لِلآبِ هُوَ لِي. لِهذَا قُلْتُ إِنَّهُ يَأْخُذُ مِمَّا لِي وَيُخْبِرُكُمْ.)) يوحنا 16

((10 وَكُلُّ مَا هُوَ لِي فَهُوَ لَكَ، وَمَا هُوَ لَكَ فَهُوَ لِي، وَأَنَا مُمَجَّدٌ فِيهِمْ.)) يوحنا 17

((3 الْمُذَّخَرِ فِيهِ جَمِيعُ كُنُوزِ الْحِكْمَةِ وَالْعِلْمِ.)) رسالة بولس الرسول إلي أهل كولوسي 2

((27 كُلُّ شَيْءٍ قَدْ دُفِعَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ أَبِي، وَلَيْسَ أَحَدٌ يَعْرِفُ الابْنَ إِلاَّ الآبُ، وَلاَ أَحَدٌ يَعْرِفُ الآبَ إِلاَّ الابْنُ وَمَنْ أَرَادَ الابْنُ أَنْ يُعْلِنَ لَهُ.)) متي اصحاح 11
.................................................. .................................................. .............

1 - المثال الكتابي الأول

((οὐ γὰρ ἔκρινα τοῦ εἰδέναι τι ἐν ὑμῖν εἰ μὴ Ἰησοῦν Χριστὸν, καὶ τοῦτον ἐσταυρωμένον.))
((For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.))

((2 لأَنِّي لَمْ أَعْزِمْ أَنْ أَعْرِفَ شَيْئًا بَيْنَكُمْ إلاَّ يَسُوعَ الْمَسِيحَ وَإِيَّاهُ مَصْلُوبًا.)) رسالة بولس الرسول إلي أهل كورنثوس إصحاح 2

كلمة " أَعْرِفَ " – بفتح الهمزة - جاءت هنا بمعني " أُعَرِّفٌ " بضم الهمزة والتي تعني : أعلن – أخبر – أجهر ب – أبشر – أغرس المعرفة ....إلخ

بمعني

لا اريد أن أعلن شيئاً بينكم إلا يسوع المسيح واياه مصلوبا ً

Know = make known , teach , cultivate knowledge , proclaim , preach ,…….etc

1 - Barnes' Notes
Not to know - The word "know" here εἰδέναι eidenai is used probably in the sense of "attend to, be engaged in, or regard." I resolved not to give my time and attention while among you to the laws and traditions of the Jews; to your orators, philosophers, and poets; to the beauty of your architecture or statuary; to a contemplation of your customs and laws, but to attend to this only - making known the cross of Christ. The word εἰδω eidō to know, is sometimes thus used. Paul says that he designed that this should be the only thing on which his mind should be fixed; the only object of his attention; the only object there upon which he sought that knowledge should be diffused. Doddridge renders it "appear to know."
2 – Clarke's Commentary
I determined not to know any thing among you - Satisfied that the Gospel of God could alone make you wise unto salvation, I determined to cultivate no other knowledge, and to teach nothing but Jesus Christ, and him crucified, as the foundation of all true wisdom, piety, and happiness. No other doctrine shall I proclaim among you.
3 – Biblical Illustrator
A - Christ crucified: the theme of St. Paul's preaching
W. Moodie, D. D.
(I.What it is to make known Jesus Christ. By separating the idea of Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ crucified, the apostle means by the first to specify the person of Christ. To make known the person of Christ is to proclaim Him.)
(II. WHAT IT IS TO MAKE KNOWN JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED.)
(III. WHAT IS THE IMPORT OF THE PHRASE NOT TO MAKE KNOWN ANYTHING"? ….
1 . ….Now, as these were the opinions that obtained at Corinth, and as all these are directly at variance with Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, with the Christianity which the apostle had to make known…..
.2. Not anything exclusive of these doctrines. At first sight it appears impossible that any one, pretending to make known Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, should be able to do it in a way exclusive of the doctrines we have explained: they seem so essential to Christianity. Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, and Christianity, are convertible terms, they signify the same thing….. By giving to these a temporary and unmerited importance, the attention of those appointed to make known Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, is concentrated and engrossed, weightier matters are in proportion neglected, and the duty of promulgating Christianity is performed in a way more or less exclusive of its characteristic doctrines. S. Not anything so habitually as those doctrines…. On this subject, of making known Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, men having indulged in the utmost extravagances; have, under the best and most pious feelings, conceived that in the words of the apostle they are enjoined so to make known the distinguishing doctrines of the gospel……)
B - Preaching Christ
D. Scott, D. D.
(….In considering what is implied in preaching Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, we remark
I. That it implies THE PREACHING OF CHRIST'S DIVINITY.
II. To preach Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, implies THE PREACHING OF THE ATTRACTIVENESS OF CHRIST'S CHARACTER. "The Lord Jesus, it has been remarked, is the subject of all prophecy, the substance of all types, the end of the law, the jewel that lies in the casket of every promise, the sun in whom all the rays of heavenly truth centre, and from whom they radiate, filling the minds of all redeemed men, and of all holy angels, with their light and glory."
III. Preaching Christ implies PREACHING HIM IN ALL HIS OFFICES AS PROPHET, PRIEST AND KING.
IV. Preaching Christ, and Him crucified, implies THE SETTING FORTH IN ALL ITS FULNESS AND FREENESS CHRIST'S ATONING SACRIFICE, and commending Him and it for the acceptance of all hearers Now, whilst the substitutionary work of Christ must ever be the theme of true gospel preaching, preachers should be careful to be fervent in spirit whilst commending Christ and His salvation to men. No doubt God may bless clear anal cold preaching. For illustration, when Dr. Kane was in the Arctic regions he cut a piece of ice clear as crystal, in the form of a convex lens, held it up to the sun's rays, and to the surprise of the natives set in a blaze some dry wood which had been gathered. So an unconverted preacher may be the medium by which the truth may be brought to other hearts and kindle them with the holy flame of Divine love. Still, that is not usual, and it is well it is not. True preaching should be earnest; and, indeed, all the most eminent soul-winners may be said to have had their hearts in their mouths, so fervent were they in spirit. Thus, Richard Sheridan used to say, "I often go to hear Rowland Hill because his ideas come red-hot from the heart." Dr. Mason, when asked what he thought was the strong point of Dr. Chalmers, replied, "His blood-earnestness." And a Chinese convert once remarked in conversation with a missionary, "We want men with hot hearts to tell us of the love of Christ." Such is the manner in which Christ, and Him crucified, should be preached. …….)
C- The preaching of Christ crucified
W. R. Taylor, A. M.
(. THE APOSTLE PREACHED CHRIST, AND HIM CRUCIFIED.
1. Preaching Christ means making known the truth respecting Him, i.e., the great facts concerning His birth, His life, His death, His resurrection; the ends for which He did and suffered all this, and the benefits procured by it.
2. Preaching Christ and Him crucified is stating the fact of His ignominious death, and making known all the blessings connected with it.
II. HE PREACHED NOTHING BUT CHRIST, AND HIM CRUCIFIED, i.e. —
1. He made Christ known on every occasion on which he addressed them.
2. He rejected from his preaching whatever was not intimately connected with this all-important theme.
3. He made known no doctrine, precept, promise, but in connection with Christ and Him crucified.
III. HE DETERMINED TO PREACH NOTHING ELSE. It was not a hasty resolution, but his deliberate settled purpose. Let us consider what were the reasons which induced him, and which should induce every minister of Christ to adopt the same determination…..
3. His Lord's command. The question with him was, not what message will be agreeable, but what have I been commanded to deliver. He was commanded to preach the gospel, therefore necessity was laid upon him, and the Saviour has made the discharge of this duty a test of love to Him. Lovest thou Me? Feed My sheep.
(W. R. Taylor, A. M.)
4 – Gill's Exposition
save Christ, and him crucified: he had a spiritual and experimental knowledge of Christ himself, and which he valued above all things else; and this qualified him to make him known to others; and which knowledge he was very willing and ready to communicate by preaching the Gospel, which is the means of making known Christ as God's salvation to the souls of men; and on this subject he chiefly insisted, and in which he took great delight and pleasure; he made known the things respecting the person of Christ, as that he was God, the Son of God, and truly man. God and man in one person; the things respecting his office, as that he was the Messiah, the mediator, prophet, priest, and King, the head, husband, Saviour, and Redeemer of his church and people; and the things respecting his work as such, and the blessings of grace procured by him; as that justification is by his righteousness, pardon by his blood, peace, reconciliation, and atonement by his sacrifice, and salvation alone and entirely by him. His determination was to preach none but Christ; not himself, nor man; nor the power and purity of human nature, the free will and works of the creature, but to exclude all and everything from being partners with Christ in the business of salvation. This was the doctrine he chose in the first place, and principally, to insist upon, even salvation by Christ, and him, as……
5 – Geneva Study Bible
(b) I did not profess any knowledge but the knowledge of Christ and him crucified.
6- John Trapp Complete Commentary
Ver. 2. To know anything] To profess or teach any other skill. All the wisdom of a man is in this one thing, saith Lactantius, Ut Christum cognoscat et colat, that he know and worship Christ. Hoc nostrum dogma, haec sententia est., &c
………………………………………………………………………………………

2 – المثال الكتابي الثاني : من التوراة وقمت بايراد التفاسير اليهودية أولاً ثم المسيحية وهما متفقين

((And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me. ))

((12 فَقَالَ: «لاَ تَمُدَّ يَدَكَ إِلَى الْغُلاَمِ وَلاَ تَفْعَلْ بِهِ شَيْئًا، لأَنِّي الآنَ عَلِمْتُ أَنَّكَ خَائِفٌ اللهَ، فَلَمْ تُمْسِكِ ابْنَكَ وَحِيدَكَ عَنِّي».)) تكوين 22

كلمة " عَلِمْتُ " جاءت هنا بمعني : أعلنت – أظهرت – أخبرت ...

بمعني أعلنت للناس وللشيطان الذي يناصبك العداء ويشتكي عليك أمامي أنك انسان خائف الله

أ - التفاسير اليهودية

1 - The Book of Jubilees
Chapter 18
(( 16 In your race all the nations of the earth will be blessed ; since you obeyed my word I have made it known to all that you are faithful to me in all I have said to you. Go in peace ))
(( 16 And in thy seed shall all nations of the earth be blessed; Because thou hast obeyed My voice, And I have shown to all that thou art faithful unto Me in all that I have said unto thee: Go in peace.))

2- The biblical antiquities of Philo
((4. And when his father had offered him upon the altar and had bound his feet
to slay him, the Most Mighty hasted and sent forth his voice from on high saying: Kill not thy son, neither destroy the fruit of thy body : for now have I showed forth myself that I might appear to them that know me not, and have shut the mouths of them that always speak evil against thee. And thy memorial shall be before me forever, and thy name and the name of this thy son from one generation to another.))

3- Midrash Rabbah
496 GENESIS (VAYERA) [JLV1. 7-8
((2 For now I know I have made it known to all - that thou lovest Me, And
thou hast not withheld , etc.))
Midrash Rabbah 56 :7
(("for now I know I shall let all know that you love me and that you didn't withhold your son from me "))

4 - Gill's Expositionتفسير جون جيل يستشهد بتفسير يهودي رابع لذلك ادرجته من ضمن التفاسير اليهودية

for now I know that thou fearest God; with a truly childlike filial fear; with such a reverence of him that has fervent love, and strong affection, joined with it; with a fear that includes the whole of internal religious worship, awe of the divine Being, submission to his will, faith in him, and love to him, and obedience springing from thence. And this is said, not as though he was ignorant before how things would issue; for he knew from all eternity what Abraham would be, and what he would do, having determined to bestow that grace upon him, and work it in him, which would influence and enable him to act the part he did; he knew full well beforehand what would be the consequence of such a trial of him ; but this is said after the manner of men, who know things with certainty when they come to pass, and appear plain and evident: or this may be understood of a knowledge of approbation, that the Lord now knew, and approved of the faith, fear, love, and obedience of Abraham, which were so conspicuous in this affair, see Psalm 1:6; Saadiah Gaon (i) interprets it, "I have made known", that is, to others; God by trying Abraham made it manifest to others, to all the world, to all that should hear of or read this account of things, that he was a man that feared God, loved him, believed in him, and obeyed him, of which this instance is a full and convincing proof:
(i) Apud Aben Ezram, in ver. 1.

ب -التفاسير المسيحية

1- Matthew Poole's Commentary
Now I know, i.e. Now I have what I designed and desired; now I have made thee and others to know. As the Spirit of God and of Christ is said to cry Abba, Father, Galatians 4:6, when it makes us to cry so, Romans 8:15.

2- Lange Commentary on the Holy Scriptures
Now I know that thou fearest God.—Abraham has stood the test. The knowledge of God reflects itself as a new experimental knowledge in the consciousness of Abraham. [I know, in the sense of use, declare my knowledge—have made it manifest by evident proof. WORDSWORTH, p. 100. “An eventual knowing, a discovering by actual

experiment.” MURPHY, p. 341.—A. G.]

3– Pulpit Commentary
For now I knew - literally, have known; not caused thee to know (Augustine), but caused others to know (Lange); or the words are used anthropomorphically (Calvin)

4- Benson Commentary
Now I know that thou fearest God — God knew it before, but now Abraham had given a memorable evidence of it. He need do no more; what he had done was sufficient to prove the religious regard he had to God and his authority. The best evidence of our fearing God is our being willing to honour him with that which is dearest to us, and to part with all to him, or for him
5- Geneva study Bible

(f) That is, by your true obedience you have declared your living faith.

6– Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible - Unabridged
Now I know that thou fearest God, seeing, ... This is said in the anthropomorphic style. The omniscient God was well acquainted with the sincerity of Abraham's faith, as well as with the ardour and extent of his devoted love; because both of these were the fruits of divine grace imparted to the patriarch. He foresaw also the issue of the trial, and knew His own purpose respecting the life of Isaac. The meaning of this clause, therefore, is not that God had, by the events of this probation, obtained information regarding Abraham's character that He did not previously possess; but that these qualities had been made apparent, had been developed by outward acts.
It was made known to Abraham himself, for his own comfort, and to the church in all subsequent ages, for an example. What an extraordinary measure of grace dwelt in him! What a heroic faith was that which could, at God's command, unhesitatingly surrender a son who, after the removal of Ishmael, was his only son, the object of his fond parental affections, and on whose life all the promises of God, with his most cherished hopes, were centered.

7- Wesley's Notes on the Bible
Now know I that thou fearest God - God knew it before, but now Abraham had given a memorable evidence of it. He need do no more, what he had done was sufficient to prove the religious regard he had to God and his authority. The best evidence of our fearing God is our being willing to honour him with that which is dearest to us, and to part with all to him, or for him.

8-Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible
II. Abraham is not only approved, but applauded. He obtains an honourable testimony that he is righteous: Now know I that thou fearest God. God knew it before, but now Abraham had given a most memorable evidence of it. He needed do no more; what he had done was sufficient to prove the religious regard he had to God and his authority. Note, 1. When God, by his providence, hinders the performance of our sincere intentions in his services, he graciously accepts the will for the deed, and the honest endeavour, though it come short of finishing. 2. The best evidence of our fearing God is our being willing of serve and honour him with that which is dearest to us, and to part with all to him or for him.

9 – MacLaren Expositions Of Holy Scripture
Again, faith is rewarded by God’s acceptance and approval. ‘I know that thou fearest God,’ not meaning that He learned the heart by the conduct, but that, on occasion of the conduct, He breathes into the obedient heart that calm consciousness of its service as recognised and accepted by Him, which is the highest reward that His friend can know. ‘To be well pleasing to Him’ is our noblest aim, which, cherished, makes sacrifice sweet, and all difficult things easy. ‘Nor know we anything more fair Than is the smile upon Thy face.’
………………………………………………………………………………………...............

3 - المثال الكتابي الثالث

((2 وَتَتَذَكَّرُ كُلَّ الطَّرِيقِ الَّتِي فِيهَا سَارَ بِكَ الرَّبُّ إِلهُكَ هذِهِ الأَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً فِي الْقَفْرِ، لِكَيْ يُذِلَّكَ وَيُجَرِّبَكَ لِيَعْرِفَ مَا فِي قَلْبِكَ: أَتَحْفَظُ وَصَايَاهُ أَمْ لاَ؟)) تثنية 13

كلمة " ليعرف ما في قلبك " تعني : - ليعلن للآخرين ما في قلبك ، ليكشف للآخرين ما في قلبك

1- Benson Commentary
To know what was in thy heart — That thou mightest discover thyself, and manifest to others, the infidelity, inconstancy, hypocrisy, and perverseness which lay hid in thy heart; the discovery and manifestation whereof God saw would be of peculiar use, both to them and to his church in all succeeding ages. It is well for us, likewise, to remember all the ways both of God’s providence and grace, by which he has hitherto led, and still leads us through the wilderness, that we may trust in him, and cheerfully serve him.

2 – Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
To know what was in thine heart.—“To know” is not simply that He might know (“Hell and destruction are before the Lord; how much more then the hearts of the children of men! “), but that the knowledge may arise—to determine, disclose, discover. So in 2Chronicles 32:31 : “God left him (Hezekiah) to try him, to know all that was in his heart.” What God Himself knows by omniscience He sometimes brings to light by evidence for the sake of His creatures. (Comp. Ephesians 3:10 : “To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by (by means of) the church the manifold wisdom of God.”)

3 – Geneva Study Bible
(b) Which is declared in afflictions, either by patience, or by grudging against God's visitation.

4 – Gill's Exposition
to know what was in thine heart; that is, to make it known to themselves and others; for God knew all that was in it, the wickedness of it, the unbelief, rebellion, and frowardness of it, and needed not any ways and means to get into the knowledge of it; see 2 Chronicles 32:31
5 – Keil and Delitzsch OT Commentary
נסּה, to prove, by placing them in such positions in life as would drive them to reveal what was in their heart, viz., whether they believed in the omnipotence, love, and righteousness of God, or not.

6– MacLaren Expositions Of Holy Scripture
‘To humble thee and to prove thee, and to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep His commandments, or no’; let us look back with a clear recognition of the fact that the use of life is to test, and reveal, and to make, character.
……………………………………………………………………........

وغيرهم الكثير من الشواهد الكتابية التي لا حصر لها

والمجد للمسيح نور اسرائيل والأمم
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
حزقيال 23 والشبهات المثارة حوله
فَاسْهَرُوا إِذًا لأَنَّكُمْ لاَ تَعْرِفُونَ الْيَوْمَ وَلاَ السَّاعَةَ ( متى ٢٥: ١٣ )
وَأَمَّا ذَلِكَ ٱلْيَوْمُ وَتِلْكَ ٱلسَّاعَةُ فَلَا يَعْلَمُ بِهِمَا أَحَدٌ
المثارة حول قانون الايمان
الأَطْعِمَةُ لِلْجَوْفِ وَالْجَوْفُ لِلأَطْعِمَةِ، وَاللهُ سَيُبِيدُ هذَا وَتِلْكَ

الساعة الآن 03:29 PM