الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,212,471

ايلي ايلي لما شبقتني ام لما صبقتني

بسم الله القدوس الكلي المحبة
نبدا بشبهة مضحكة جدا من شخص لا يعلم ابجديات المسيحية يقول هذا الشخص ان كلمة شبقتني هي صبغتني بالارامي وفيلم الالام المسيح نطقة صبغتني !! والنص اليوناني صبغتني وليست شبقتني بمعني تركتني وهذا النص يثبت ان ما كان علي الصليب ليس يسوع المسيح لان المزمور لم ينطبق عليه هذة هي الشبهة باختصار التي سنتناول الرد عليها بنعمة الرب يسوع المسيح
"إلهي إلهي لماذا تركتني؟!" (متى46:27

قبل ان ابدء في شرح الفظ اليوناني احب ان اشير لنقطة مهمة لم يفهما طارح الشبهة وظل يتكلم بعدم علم كالعادة في اللغة اليونانية القديمة لا يوجد حرف الشين فكانو يستعانون بحرف السيجما أي أن السين والشين يكتبان بطريقة واحدة في ذالك الزمان ونفس الكلام في العبرانية القديمة كلاً من حرف الشين שׁ (النقطة على اليمين) والسين שׂ (النقطة على الشِمال) كان يكتب في العبرانية القديمة بدون نقطة أساساًأي هكذا שونذهب للغة الارامية وما تجب الاشارة اليه أيضاً أن صورة ( السين والشين) في الابجدية الآرامية النبطية هي واحدة فقط
http://www.syriacculture.com/ar/abhath_arami.html

قبل ان اذهب لعمق الشبهة ادعوك عزيزي لسماع نطق الاية بالترتيب الاتي العبري الارامي الانجليزي العربي

http://www.4shared.com/audio/r68lS7h1/__online.html

نذهب الي

النص اليوناني
Mat 27:46 AndG1161 aboutG4012 theG3588 ninthG1766 hourG5610 JesusG2424 criedG310 with a loudG3173 voice,G5456 saying,G3004 Eli,G2241 Eli,G2241 lamaG2982 sabachthani?G4518 that is to say,G5123 MyG3450 God,G2316 myG3450 God,G2316 whyG2444 hast thou forsakenG1459 me?G3165

G4518
σαβαχθανί
sabachthani
sab-akh-than-ee'
Of Chaldee origin [H7662] with pronominal suffix; thou hast left me; sabachthani (that is, shebakthani), a cry of distress: - sabachthani.
تعني الكلمة اليونانية في قاموس استرونج تركتني left me وهي كلمة كلدانية الاصل او ارامية نلاحظ ان الكلمة نطقة شابقتني او سابقتني للملحوظة الاولي ان اليونانية القديمة لم يكن بها حرف الشين كما شرحنا فبالتالي تم استخدام حرف السيجما كبديل
دعونا نتعمق اكثر في كلمة شبقتني في القواميس التي تعني تركتني
Easton's Bible Dictionary
thou hast forsaken me, one of the Aramaic words uttered by our Lord on the cross (Matt. 27:46; Mark 15:34).
جاءة بنفس المعني لماذا تركتني وهي كلمة ارامية

smith bible dictionary

Sabachthani, Or Sabachthani
(why hast thou forsaken me?), part of Christ's fourth cry on the cross. (Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34) This, with the other words uttered with it, as given in Mark, is Aramaic (Syro-Chaldaic), the common dialect of the people of palestine in Christ's time and the whole is a translation of the Hebrew (given in Matthew) of the first words of the 22d Psalm.--ED.
جاءة ايضا لماذا تركتني

sabachthani An Aramaic word, preserved at Mark 15: 34, uttered by Jesus from the cross, quoting Ps. 22: 1, meaning ‘you have forsaken me’.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O94-sabachthani.html

Holman Bible Dictionary
ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI
This cry of Jesus on the cross, traditionally known as the “fourth word from the cross” means, “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34). It is a quotation from Psalms 22:1. The Markan form, Eloi, is closer to Aramaic than Matthew's more Hebraic Eli. Both the evangelists translated the quotation into Greek for their readers.
جاءة بنفس المعني لماذا تركتني

σαβαχθάνι

Lexical form (using TekniaGreek):
sabacqavni
Greek transliteration:
sabachthani
Transliteration (simplified):
sabachthani
Strong's number:
GK number:
Frequency in New Testament:
Morphology of Biblical Greek tag:
n-3g(2)
Gloss:
sabachthani (Aramaic: <i>you have forsaken me</i>)
(Aramaic) sabacthani, you have forsaken me; interrogatively, have you forsaken me?Why? Mt. 27:46; Mk. 15:34* preceded with lama:,
http://www.greek-dictionary.net/sabachthani

Urbandictionary
he last words of christ, said just before he died. Can be said by others when they feel they have been let down. Translation to English is "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?"
"And when the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?" ... And Jesus uttered a loud cry, and breathed His last. And the curtain of the Temple see Temples was torn in two, from top to bottom. And when the centurion, who stood facing Him, saw that He thus breathed His last, he said, "Truly this man was the Son of God!" (Mark 15:33-34,37-39 RSV)
===============================================

النص العبري

Matthew 27:46 Hebrew Bible

וכעת השעה התשיעית ויצעק ישוע בקול גדול אלי אלי למה שבקתני ותרגומו אלי אלי למה עזבתני׃

H5800
עזב
‛âzab
aw-zab'

A primitive root; to loosen, that is, relinquish, permit, etc.: - commit self, fail, forsake, fortify, help, leave (destitute, off), refuse, X surely.

فالكلمة تعني تركتني في قاموس استرونج العبري

بالتراجم العربية
الترجمة المشتركة - مت

46-27 ونحوَ السَّاعةِ الثَّالثةِ صرَخَ يَسوعُ بِصوتٍ عَظيمِ: ((إيلي، إيلي، لِما شَبقتاني؟)) أي ((إلهي، إلهي، لماذا تَركتَني؟))

ترجمة فانديك - مت

46-27 وَنَحْوَ السَّاعَةِ التَّاسِعَةِ صَرَخَ يَسُوعُ بِصَوْتٍ عَظِيمٍ قَائِلاً: ((إِيلِي ،إِيلِي ،لَمَا شَبَقْتَنِي ؟ )) أَيْ: إِلَهِي ،إِلَهِي ،لِمَاذَا تَرَكْتَنِي؟

الترجمة الكاثوليكية - مت
46-27 ونحوَ السَّاعَةِ الثَّالِثة صَرَخَ يسوعُ صَرخَةً شديدةً قال: ((إِيلي إِيلي لَمَّا شَبَقْتاني؟ ))أَي: ((إِلهي، إِلهي، لِماذا تَرَكْتني؟ )).
الترجمة البوليسية - مت
46-27 ونَحوَ السَّاعةِ التَّاسِعةِ صَرَخَ يَسوعُ بصَوتٍ عظيمٍ، قائلاً: "إِيلي، إِيلي! لِمَا شَبَقْتاني؟" أَي: "إِلهي، إِلهي! لِمَ تركْتَني؟"
ترجمة كتاب الحياة - مت
46-27 وَنَحْوَ السَّاعَةِ الثَّالِثَةِ صَرَخَ يَسُوعُ بِصَوْتٍ عَظِيمٍ: «إِيلِي، إِيلِي، لَمَا شَبَقْتَنِي؟» أَيْ: «إِلهِي، إِلهِي، لِمَاذَا تَرَكْتَنِي؟»

التراجم الانجليزية

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"
King James Bible
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
American King James Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
American Standard Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Douay-Rheims Bible
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying: Eli, Eli, lamma sabacthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Darby Bible Translation
but about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
English Revised Version
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Webster's Bible Translation
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
World English Bible
About the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lima sabachthani?" That is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
Young's Literal Translation
and about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a great voice, saying, 'Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?' that is, 'My God, my God, why didst Thou forsake me?'
دعونا نتكلم عن الباشيطا الارامية او النص الارامي الذي ذكرة الاخ
MAT-27-46: ܘܠܐܦܝ ܬܫܥ ܫܥܝܢ ܩܥܐ ܝܫܘܥ ܒܩܠܐ ܪܡܐ ܘܐܡܪ ܐܝܠ ܐܝܠ ܠܡܢܐ ܫܒܩܬܢܝ ܀

The Gospel of Mark

Syriac - Aramaic Peshitta BibleText

34ܘܒܬܫܥ ܫܥܝܢ ܩܥܐ ܝܫܘܥ ܒܩܠܐ ܪܡܐ ܘܐܡܪ ܐܝܠ ܐܝܠ ܠܡܢܐ ܫܒܩܬܢܝ ܕܐܝܬܝܗ ܐܠܗܝ ܐܠܗܝ ܠܡܢܐܫܒܩܬܢܝ
? And at that time, Jesus cried with a loud voice, and said: Eel, Eel, lmana shvaktani; that is: My God, my God, why have you left me

http://www.suduva.com/text1/peshitta_mark_13_16.htm
ايلي ايلي لما شبقتني ام لما صبقتني
جاءة في النص الارامي بمعني تركتني او بمعني استغنيت عني
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/pc/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-***eenshot.png[/IMG]

النسخ اليونانية
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 27:46 Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed. with Diacritics
περὶ δὲ τὴν ἐνάτην ὥραν ἀνεβόησεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς φωνῇ μεγάλῃ λέγων· ἡλεὶ ἡλεὶ λεμὰ σαβαχθανεί; τοῦτ’ ἔστιν· θεέ μου θεέ μου, ἱνατί με ἐγκατέλιπες;
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 27:46 Greek NT: Greek Orthodox Church
περὶ δὲ τὴν ἐνάτην ὥραν ἀνεβόησεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς φωνῇ μεγάλῃ λέγων· Ἠλὶ ἠλὶ, λιμᾶ σαβαχθανί; τοῦτ’ ἔστι Θεέ μου, Θεέ μου, ἱνατί με ἐγκατέλιπες;
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 27:46 Greek NT: Stephanus Textus Receptus (1550, with accents)
περὶ δὲ τὴν ἐννάτην ὥραν ἀνεβόησεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς φωνῇ μεγάλῃ λέγων, Ηλι ηλι λαμὰ σαβαχθανι τοῦτ' ἔστιν Θεέ μου θεέ μου ἱνατί με ἐγκατέλιπες
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 27:46 Greek NT: Westcott/Hort with Diacritics
περὶ δὲ τὴν ἐνάτην ὥραν ἐβόησεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς φωνῇ μεγάλῃ λέγων· ἐλώι ἐλώι λεμὰ σαβαχθανί; τοῦτ’ ἐστιν Θεέ μου θεέ μου, ἱνατί με ἐγκατέλιπες;
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 27:46 Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
περι δε την ενατην ωραν ανεβοησεν ο ιησους φωνη μεγαλη λεγων ηλει ηλει λεμα σαβαχθανει τουτ εστιν θεε μου θεε μου ινατι με εγκατελιπες
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 27:46 Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
περι δε την ενατην ωραν ανεβοησεν ο ιησους φωνη μεγαλη λεγων ηλι ηλι λιμα σαβαχθανι τουτ εστιν θεε μου θεε μου ινα τι με εγκατελιπες
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 27:46 Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550)
περι δε την εννατην ωραν ανεβοησεν ο ιησους φωνη μεγαλη λεγων ηλι ηλι λαμα σαβαχθανι τουτ εστιν θεε μου θεε μου ινα τι με εγκατελιπες
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 27:46 Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1894)
περι δε την εννατην ωραν ανεβοησεν ο ιησους φωνη μεγαλη λεγων ηλι ηλι λαμα σαβαχθανι τουτ εστιν θεε μου θεε μου ινα τι με εγκατελιπες
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 27:46 Greek NT: Westcott/Hort
περι δε την ενατην ωραν εβοησεν ο ιησους φωνη μεγαλη λεγων ελωι ελωι λεμα σαβαχθανι τουτ εστιν θεε μου θεε μου ινα τι με εγκατελιπες
فالكلمة في القواميس سواء اليونانية الارامية العبرية وجميع القواميس بمعني تركتني ولم تاتي في اي ترجمة او اي قاموس او اي كتاب بمعني صبغتني او سبغتني بل ان النطق كان شابقتني او سابقتني كما وضحنا ان اليونانية القديمة كانو يستعملون حرف السجما لعدم وجود حرف الشين فاختلف نطق الكلمة وراينا التراجم الانجليزية والعربية والنسخ اليونانية اذا علي ماذا يدعي المعترض هذا الكلام الغريب فهي شبهة واهية ليس لها اساس من الصحة تاكد لنا عدم علم طارح الشبهة او استفاءة الكامل والمامة بالموضوع
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
مؤكد ستقتنى هذا السلام الحافظ
ايلي ايلي لما شبقتني
كيف أخاف وانت سبقتني إلى السماء لتعد لي مكان
ايلي ايلي لما شبقتني
كيف أخاف وانت سبقتني إلى السماء