Ramez5 متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 1
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر : 50
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Cairo - Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 41,634

Do You Believe Jesus Can Do Anything You Ask In Search of Great Faith

When Jesus heard this, he marveled and said to those who followed him, “Truly, I tell you, with no one in Israel[d] have I found such faith..... And to the centurion (Roman soldier) Jesus said, “Go; let it be done for you as you have believed.” And the servant was healed at that very moment. Matt. 8:10,13
If there is anyone who understands and recognizes authority and obedience--it's a soldier.

This man recognized that Jesus was King. He knew that Jesus had authority over everything including his servant's sickness. He believed that whatever Jesus said--would indeed happen. The Lord praised this soldier's faith! So few, at that time, believed Jesus was really God's son or could do the miracles he did. But this Gentile soldier recognized him for who he was--the son of God and recognized his healing power and his authority over all created things and all spiritual creatures as well.

Today, I am praying that we would all have such great faith in Jesus as this soldier did.
Do we believe Jesus can save us, set us free from besetting sin, heal us, provide for us? If not we must pray, "Lord help our unbelief!"

How the Lord has grown my faith this last 3 years! Two things that helped my faith grow were reading God's word daily and praying about every single thing rather than always trying to fix it myself or worry about it. We have not because we ask not. The more you read and meditate on God's word--the more you see things through Jesus' eyes --the eyes of faith--rather than from an earthly perspective. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.

The other thing I started doing that built my faith more than anything else was simply asking for impossible things. Palsy was a horrible and basically incurable disease of the time. Yet the Roman soldier asked Jesus to do it--convinced that Jesus could do the impossible.

As Otto Konig says, God loves the impossible. My faith really started growing when I began to ask the Lord for impossible things many years ago. The answers to prayer were beautiful, prompt, and astonishing!
Just to give one example, in 1994, Tim, my husband, had just finished a bout of chemo to fight testicular cancer. The cure rate is 93% so for the most part, we were pretty sure he would be ok. The problem is we were left with 14 doctors and labs to pay and no insurance.

The worst part was that he needed 2 follow up catscans per 3 month period at a price of about $3,000.

Tim had no insurance due to a paperwork fiasco at the job he was working at. He left the company after he got a new job in Houston, though he had barely finished the last chemo. We were grateful he was well, but the bills were now mounting rapidly and without insurance there was no possible way we could survive financially.

The financial situation was terrible but the future costs of $3,000 per quarter was like this massive tidal wave of debt facing us.

A friend had just sent us a tape by a missionary named Otto Konig called, "God Loves the Impossible". So, for the first time in my life I asked God to do something that 'I knew he couldn't do". You just can't get insurance when you just finished chemo and you are currently uninsured. Everyone knows that. But I asked anyway. Actually I asked for about 17 things that day--at my wits end. I figured--why not? The worst that could happen is that the Lord would say no.

So I just asked for everything--a car with decent gas mileage (instead of a dying gas guzzling 79 Pontiac station wagon), one decent set of clothes for the kids, some sewing materials to make birthday gifts for the kids--four are born in October and it was September at the time and also, to be able to pay off the $7,000 of medical debt from the 14 doctors and labs etc.

But the most impossible thing I asked for--was insurance--before the first required follow-up catscan. We'd never been in debt in our life up to that point--12 years of marriage and now we were facing $12,000 per year!

I knew the Lord couldn't give us insurance with Tim's cancer history. No company in their right mind would do such a thing. But I asked God for it anyway. He did it!

Within the week, Tim called me from his new job and said, "Honey, the office people asked me for a list of doctors and labs we owe. Can you email it?" So I did.

As it turned out, a new law had just been passed in Texas. When any company decided to change to a new insurance provider, that provider was obligated, by law, to accept ALL employees, regardless of their medical condition or previous insured status! Tim HAD to be added to the policy even though he had been previously uninsured and had just finished chemo. We had insurance coverage before the first follow-up catscan and never had to pay for any of them for the next 3 years.

I just wept.. and it was only the first of the many answers that fall. The Lord answered every single thing on the list. It was crazy things and I could write a book on the strange ways the Lord answered those prayers--the car being the craziest lol. But no--nothing is impossible for Him. We just don't believe he can do it. And we're wrong.

Even this week, we have had two incredible answers to prayer for situations that seemed unfixable. But I have learned that nothing is too hard for the Lord to fix!

Today I pray that each of you will desire to have the 'great faith' that Jesus marveled at in this account in Matthew. He is worthy of that faith! Do you believe Jesus can do anything you ask Him to? If not, you need to pray as so many have--Lord help my unbelief!"

And you need to ask the Lord for impossible things. May He be able to say of each of us--I have not found so great a faith--no not in all of America, or Israel, or England, or Africa.

Dear Lord,
Help our unbelief. May we give you the credit you so deserve! May we bring You glory by trusting you with every need. Help us to see the vital importance of reading and meditating on your Word so our minds will be renewed and our faith will grow.
In Your precious Name we pray,Amen
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27 - 02 - 2017, 12:22 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الصورة الرمزية Mary Naeem

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,207,207

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Mary Naeem غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: Do You Believe Jesus Can Do Anything You Ask In Search of Great Faith

Thanks Ramez
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27 - 02 - 2017, 03:37 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
walaa farouk Female
..::| الإدارة العامة |::..

الصورة الرمزية walaa farouk

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 122664
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jun 2015
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : مصر
المشاركـــــــات : 349,008

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

walaa farouk متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: Do You Believe Jesus Can Do Anything You Ask In Search of Great Faith

Thanks Ramez
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
I have just put my faith in Jesus...now what?
I have just put my faith in Jesus...now what?
On the Search for Faith and Orthodoxy in the U.S
Does Jesus See Faith When You Come to Him in Need
Life Of Faith - 1 - How Great Is Faith

الساعة الآن 06:35 AM